GP Andromix 150 mg/ml is an injectable steroid produced by Geneza Pharmaceuticals. This steroid is popular under different names: Testosterone propionate 50mg, Trenbolone acetate 50mg, or Drostanolone propionate 50mg. A pack usually has 1 vial (10 ml/vial (150 mg/ml)).
This is the blend that has 3 hormones; Testosterone Propionate, Tren Acetate, and Masteron. It is named after the fact that the three compounds are known for their high androgen content that leads to an increase in muscle definition considered by athletes looking to “cut” or stay looking lean while they bulk. This mixture is a very popular cycle for those who are interested to run cutting cycles or lean bulking cycles.
The GP Andromix Dosage Recommendations
The 10 ml vial contains 50 mg per ml of trenbolone acetate, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, and trenbolone enanthate.
Andromix dosage varies for each user. The pack always comes with the manufacturer’s recommendation. However, bodybuilders usually want to see the result faster than usual. Always remember that the higher the dosage, the increased risk for potentially unexpected side effects should be considered.
Esters and Half-Life
The reason why esters modify a drug is that when it’s injected or taken orally, it is broken down, absorbed, and spread in the bloodstream at different rates. Acetate, Enanthate, Propionate, and Cypionate are the most common esters in terms of testosterone. These are the most common when it comes to anabolic androgenic steroids popularly used by bodybuilders and athletes other purposes rather than medical use.
With Andromix, These esters are for faster absorption. At the same time, it also gives a longer length of life or “half-life.” The absorption rate and half-life of each ester are different but can make a huge difference in dosage including the dosage frequency.
Reported Side Effects
Side effects are always associated with any form of testosterone and how it changes by an ester. Reactions differ according to age, gender, metabolism, and genetics. The most common that is associated with most forms of anabolic androgenic steroids include:
- Suppression of natural testosterone
- Changes in cholesterol levels
- Priapism – frequent, long-lasting, and often painful erections.
- Muscle cramps
- Pain at the injection site
You can use Andromix injectable steroid blend in either bulking or cutting cycles. Before injecting Andromix, be aware what each of the ingredients is and how it behaves in the body.
The actual ingredients of Andromix include:
- 50 mg Testosterone propionate is given two or maybe three times weekly depending on the users condition. This is an older form of testosterone identical to the ones produced by the body. The half-life averages two days.
- 50 mg Trenbolone acetate enables fast distribution of Trenbolone into the body. It is most commonly used as a bulking steroid.
- 50 mg Drostanolone propionate (Blackburn Compound) is related to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), a metabolite of testosterone which contains a number of anti-estrogenic properties.
The Andromix stack with these three ingredients is for reducing the potential of estrogen-like side effects that are often associated with anabolic androgenic steroids.