It is a man-made anabolic and androgenic synthetic steroid. Oral consumption is the best way to achieve the maximum from it. It is sold under several brand names including Anavar, Oxandrin, Lonavar and much more like these. This is mainly a steroid which is used to gain weight and build muscles. Most of the bodybuilders and athletes are familiar with this steroid. This weight-gaining steroid is derived from DHT or dihydrotestosterone. An oxygen atom has changed its position with carbon at the second position which is the reason of the specific properties of oxandrolone. Except for bodybuilding, it has also many important usages in the medical science.
Why people use oxandrolone?
As we have stated above that oxandrolone has different benefits in the medical sector, sports and bodybuilding. Now, we are going to enlist all the possible advantages of this steroid.
- Doctors use this steroid to treat Turner syndrome.
- It is very effective in the treatment of serious burn injury.
- It acts as the growth hormone in an adult’s body.
- This steroid plays an effective role to improve liver function.
- Those children having idiopathic short stature can be well-treated with the help of this steroid. Their growth can be increased.
- Bodybuilders use this steroid to enhance muscle strength. It is truly helpful to build up muscle in a very short time. Some people use it as the cutting cycle as per recommendation by their doctor. It maintains the muscle mass.
- Athletes use this during the off-season. If consumed, it can help a person to maintain some muscle mass.
- As you are planning to start a weight-loss regime, this can be an effective choice to reach your goal faster. Within a month you can see the changes.
How to use oxandrolone?
Though it is safe and a secure steroid to take in terms of side-effects, you should use this steroid according to the recommendation by your doctor. You first check whether you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Also, you cannot use this medicine during pregnancy. Some of the diseases don’t allow the patients to consume oxandrolone. For example, if you have prostate cancer or any other type of cancer, kidney disease, hypercalcemia etc, you cannot use this steroid. The best way is to consult with your doctor and do some necessary blood tests if necessary.
It is given for the cycle of few weeks. Since it is a stronger medicine, you strictly have to follow the instructions. Usually, 100-200mg per day is okay for men. Women should start with lower dosage like 2.5-20mg per day. According to the reactions, the dosage can be changed later on.
Are there any harmful effects while using oxandrolone?
Depending on your physical state, you can experience some difficulties in your body. Difficulty in breathing, swelling of the ankle, face and other body parts, the occurrence of acne, sudden weight-gain, nausea, itching, upper stomach pain etc. In the rare cases, you can experience serious reactions. Those may cause due to allergic issues or the overdose.
As you are feeling difficulties, visit the doctor or hospital. Then according to the suggestion, you should stop taking it or may have to lower down the dosage.