Hair removal takes time and can frustrate sometimes. Traditional hair removal methods such as shaving, tweezing, or waxing give an instant effect, but it is temporary. To get rid of unwanted hair growth, you can opt for an efficient and effective IPL treatment. The efficiency of the treatment will be determined depending on the factors like hair color, frequency, and energy. Nowadays, there are more options available to choose the best and affordable ipl hair removal service.
It is important to opt for the best service from a reputable specialist to get the long-term effect. In this treatment, the light penetrates to the dermis and hence it does not cause any harm to the epidermis, the top layer of your skin. You can use this treatment to remove hairs from any area in your body and it suits you well for people with darker skin. Before starting the treatment, you need to discuss all criteria and options with your specialist and it includes the requirement, expectation, risk, benefits, best procedure, and cost.
The procedure involves the below steps,
- The specialist will cleanse the treatment area to avoid any dust.
- Then they apply the cool gel on the part and rub them well.
- After that, they will apply the light pulses through the IPL device, and to avoid any damage to your eyes, they will provide you with dark glasses to wear.
- Normally the treatment will get over in half an hour and is completely based on the size of the treatment area.
The major reason for people to choose this pulse treatment are:
- The light rays will target only the coarse and dark hairs and hence leaves the rest of the surrounding skin undamaged.
- While treating, each laser pulse takes only a fraction of a second and treats several hairs at a single pulse.
- You can use this treatment to remove hairs from the upper lip, legs, back, or underarm.
- Most people get their permanent loss of unwanted hair after 3 to 7 sessions.
After the procedure, the skin will be more sensitive and it will settle in a week. Hence avoid the usage of hot water in the treated areas until the skin heals. You may get the side effects of swelling, mild redness, blistering, or skin color change and it will fade in a day or two. If the symptoms are existing for over three days, it is best to consult with skincare doctors or specialists. For a permanent cure, you need to go for at least six to twelve treatments.