Sight is the most important organ system in the body, to process the visual to enter lights in the pupil and focus into the retina, turn to optic nerves and impulse to the brain where you can identify the object you saw.
If you’re having problems with your eyesight, there are multiple options, these are the examples to consider in the eyeglasses, contact lenses, and eye correction surgery. In asia, it has a sophisticated implantable contact lens cost vision for one eye is HKD 45,000(monocular) for both eyes is HKD 80,000 for vision correction hong kong for eye surgery to solve problems to reduce use of eyeglasses or contact lenses. Lasik is the new laser eye surgery for the correction of your sight. It’s a type of refraction having a myopia, astigmatism, and hyperopia. It’s a kind of cutting laser to change the form of dome-shaped clear tissue in the cornea to improve eyesight.
These are common eye problems.
- The nearsightedness or myopia. Blurred eyesight in distance and only close objects can see clearly. Your cornea is curved and too sharply in light rays.
- Farsightedness or hyperopia. Near eyesight and a little blurry in the distance. Your cornea is too flat and light is focused behind the eye retina.
- A disturbance to focus in near and distance sight. The cornea curves or is uneven.
- People who want to take off their eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Suffer from dry eyes.
How to prepare yourself for the surgery?
Steps you can prepare for the surgery include:
- Prepare the cost or your insurance to cover the cost.
- Organize for going home, after surgery get someone to drive you home safely.
- No make-up, perfumes, or lotions on the day before your surgery.
- The users of the soft contact lense, remove it for 1-2 weeks before the surgery.
- The users of rigid gas permeable lense needs to take off 3-to 4 weeks
- If you have skin or any allergies, inform the medical personnel.
What to do after the surgery?
For the first 24 hours, get rest and use an eyepatch while sleeping. Don’t wash your hair and rub your eyes. In the first week, avoid wearing makeup, and get shampoo & soap into your eyes. Don’t drive, ball games, and polluted areas.You follow up appointments one to two days after surgery, to check on how your eyes heal and also the first six months after surgery when your doctor recommends. You wait a few weeks before you use cosmetics. Follow your doctor about when you can resume your normal activities.